Saturday, July 19, 2014

God's Great Resources!

Hello again, Blog World! 

It's been a long while since my last post, but I thought I would reconnect and talk about some of God's great resources that I was introduced too, and have discovered to be very beneficial to me......doTerra Essential Oils!

I was introduced to doTerra Essential Oils in the fall of 2013 by a group of my friends who shared them with me by inviting me to one of their classes.  In January of 2014, I decided to join as a Wellness Advocate just so that I could buy the oils at wholesale prices and begin trying them out.  My very first purchase was the doTerra Family Physician Kit that I had received near the end of January and actually got to use it the first day of February when I woke up and was just feeling like I had been run over by a freight train!  I literally stayed in my pajama's and sit on my sofa the whole day and aggressively begin applying the oils topically to my body and by the end of the day, I was actually feeling well enough to get dressed and go out to eat with my husband.  From that day forward I have successfully combated not only that onset of illness but various other ailments as well.  I did have a lingering cough that had settled in my chest and would not go away.  So, I decided I would try to find out what type of oils I could use to help get rid of my choking cough!  I did find a protocol for a steamer for me to use and had good success the first day of inhaling the steamer and within three day's my cough was completely gone and I was able to expel a good bit of phlegm from my chest as well.  I have also used both the On-Guard protective blend and Clove oils for excruiating toothaches that were lifesavers and totally alleviated all pain in my tooth. I also use the On-Guard toothpaste daily and it is an absolute favorite of mine! 

I'm so glad that I was introduced to doTerra Essential Oils because they are all natural and come from God's great resources (plants) that He created and have healing properties that are not man-made but are God made!  I've experienced many benefits from the oils and enjoy using them regularly.

If you are interested in learning more about doTerra Essential Oils, please visit the doTerra Oils link on my blog under "My Links".

Have a happy day!



No comments: